Careers at St. George’s
If you’re looking to be part of a great team where employees work hard together to provide members with a world-class golf course and an excellent club experience then St. George’s is the place to be. We strive to know all our members, greet them with a smile, and ensure they enjoy themselves while at the Club. We look for people with a positive attitude, who enjoy coming to work in a safe workplace, are respectful of both members and staff, and are proud to be a St. George’s team member.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com and indicate the department you are interested in.
Men’s Locker Room Attendant (Full Time/Seasonal)
St. George’s Golf and Country Club is seeking a Full-time or Part-time seasonal Men’s Locker Room Attendant to join our team. The Men’s Locker Room Attendant will be responsible for providing consistently high levels of service to all Members and guests to ensure an enjoyable experience.
- Provide professional responsive and friendly service to members and guests
- Bartending and waiting tables
- Clean and polish golf shoes
- Ensure guest lockers are set up properly, clean and tidy and emptied when not in use
- Perform general cleaning duties, including vacuuming, dusting surfaces, cleaning washrooms, including toilets, showers, mirrors, counters, wash towels, empty garbages, etc.
- Ensure all locker room items and amenities are stocked at all times
- Handle requests and complaints with professionalism and tact. Take action if possible or escalate to management
- Maintain a safe and clean locker room environment
- Follow all Health & Safety policies and locker room/service procedures & standards
- Must have smart serve
- Normal physical activity such as periodic standing, walking, sitting and the use of basic motor skills
- Physical strength to lift up to 20 lbs
- Frequent repetitive movements – twisting, bending, carrying, etc.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant, respectful and professional when communicating with others
- Commitment to delivering exceptional service – courteous and friendly
- Commitment to teamwork and cooperation
- Effectively follow established health & safety / Club guidelines and policies
- Contribute to a positive work environment and demonstrate a positive attitude
- Work in an efficient manner while managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Able to effectively communicate with co-workers, members, and guests
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- We offer a team-oriented environment and the opportunity to work with enthusiastic, service-oriented professionals
- Enjoy challenging work with lots of variety and opportunities to continuously learn and develop
- Experience a flexible work schedule that facilitates your work/life balance
- Enjoy delicious meals prepared fresh daily by our culinary team
Please send your resume to Locker Room Supervisor – Nick Swatton by email: firstname.lastname@example.org